Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Arlington, Darrington and the 20

Two weekends ago we took off on a trek, again up the I-5. We got a bit of a late start (completely my fault--I had something to do in the morning and it took longer than I'd expected).

At any rate, Lisa, Linda, Travis and I took off in my new car to explore a new route. (Side note: it's really cool to have a car that accommodates Travis. He seems to be good with it, so I'm very pleased to be able to put some miles on my car instead of constantly putting them on Lisa's!)

If you check out a map, we took the I-5 North to the 530 heading East. The 530 eventually joins up with the 20. At that point we jumped on the 20 West, back towards the I-5 and took that South back towards home.

We had a few hours of sunlight and this is what I got along the way:







No comments:

Post a Comment